In offering the services at the auction web sites (crossbid.com, grlauctions.com), CrossBid collects information about its users, specifically including personal information you provide to us; usage information, including postings you have visited, listings you have made; the IP address of your computer; the URLs of web pages that referred you to Market Place Site; and any information included in a User listing and information required in order for you to register with the Market Place Site (collectively, “Information”). CrossBid also stores your password.
- Information Sharing: We may share your Information in any of the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to third parties: CrossBid shares Information with its trusted subcontractors and vendors in connection with providing services in the operation of Market Place Site.
- Legally required disclosure: CrossBid may disclose Information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests from law enforcement, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Business Transfers: In the event CrossBid is acquired, merged or consolidated or sells substantially all of its assets, CrossBid reserves the right to sell or transfer the information it collects.
- Access: If you want to see the personal identifying information we have collected about you on the Market Place Site or if you believe any information we have is incorrect and you wish to correct it, please contact us. If we change or delete information in response to your request, we will not then continue to use it; however, some residual information may remain in backup records or records of deletions.
- Information Security: We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Unfortunately, no data can be guaranteed to be completely secure, including information you provide to the Market Place Site. We will not be responsible for any unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
- Links: The web sites displayed as search results or linked to by the Market Place Site or its services are developed by people over whom we exercise no control. These other web sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information. We expressly disclaim responsibility for the content and accuracy of the linked web sites.
- Children: Children under the age of 13 should not send any information about themselves to us, including information like your name, address or e-mail address. The Market Place Site does not knowingly collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected such information from a child under 13 without parental consent, the information will be deleted from our database as soon as reasonably possible.